In this slot, a party awaits you with the most spectacular piñata you’ve ever seen: Piñata Grande™! A series of wacky animals await you. Sharpen your aim and smash them to smithereens! Giant versions of the piñatas may also appear on the reels. So roll up your sleeves and have a few spins – you’ll be showered with prizes if you manage to line up the symbols correctly, we guarantee it!
Your aim in Spiñata Grande™ is to land winning combinations of identical symbols on the paylines. You can find the full list of winning combinations in the slot’s paytable.
- Lines – 40.
- Reels – 5.
- Theme – Party.
- Volatility – ⚡⚡
Spiñata Grande™ is a single player casino game that falls into the category of “slots” (slot machines). As soon as you enter a game, you start a game session. Each session is a separate and completely independent game. Previous game sessions have no influence whatsoever on your current spins. Basically, each game starts when you place a bet and ends when you exit the application. Your current game session ends as soon as you exit the application.
The following wagering and payout rules apply to this game:
- RTP (RATE OF RETURN TO PLAYER): 96.80%.
- Maximum bet per session: your entire available game account balance. Depositing into your account is not possible during a game session.
- Minimum bet per spin: $0.20.
- Maximum bet per spin: $40.
Number of lines
40 paylines: The number of paylines for this slot is fixed.
You win when 3 identical symbols match. Each line win starts on the first reel from the left and must continue to the right without interruption on the payline.
The “Giant Joker” symbol is a giant block that occupies 3×3 reels and substitutes for all other symbols in the game, except for the “Giant Bonus” symbol. It will help you to form winning combinations.
Game settings and structure
First of all, choose the amount you would like to play for the duration of the game. In this game you bet with coins. The value of a coin can be changed by using the arrows to the left and right of the coin value indicator. By clicking on “Max bet”, you raise your bet to the highest amount possible with the coin value you have currently selected. Then configure your personal game settings and start your game:
“Level”: here you can define the bet per line for the next spin (this value cannot be changed during free spins).
“i”: By clicking here, you can access an overview of the winnings.
- “Circle arrows”: By clicking on the circle arrow symbol, you take a spin. The game then starts. In a normal spin, the bet you choose is deducted from your balance.
- “Max bet’: By clicking on ‘Max bet’, you initiate a spin with maximum bet settings.
- “Auto’: By clicking on ‘Auto’, you initiate a certain number of automatic spins that you have previously chosen. If you want to deactivate the automatic spins, click on ‘Stop’.
- “Stop: Click on ‘Stop’ to stop the automatic spins.
All wins are for winning combinations that run from left to right. Only the highest win on each payline is taken into account.
Please also refer to all rules in the game itself. No liability is assumed for the completeness or accuracy of this text. In case of errors, all payouts and plays are cancelled.